Bible Views Radio Show for January 4th, 2015
Malachi 3:10 'Prove me' God says 'try me' 'and see if I won't open the windows of Heaven and pour you out blessings that you don't have room enough to receive'. Do you know anyone who has more money than they can stand?
Foundation for 2015:
- Ecclesiastes 9:16 'no one listens to a poor man' - your Pastor, Professors, teachers, parents, hair dresser, financial planner.
- Psalm 1:2 'Blessed is the man who WALKETH NOT IN THE COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY' Where and from whom are you getting your financial advice? Do you really expect a lost, ungodly, person to give you Biblical financial advice? Won't happen.
- You wonder why there is 'right wing' and 'left wing'? Here it is, just saying: Ecclesiastes 10:2 'A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left'. Just so you know.
- Ecclesiastes 10:18 'By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.' That can be your body, house, business, church.
- Ecclesiastes 10:19 'Money answers all things'
- Ecclesiastes 11:6 you do the work and let God prosper it.
God doesn't know recession, depression, deflation. God has never been broke. He owns it all and expects us to have our share of wealth, riches, abundance, and prosperity. There is enough money in the world to give every person on planet earth $10 million each!
- Do you think Trump, Gates, Buffet, believe there is a shortage of money? Because there isn't a shortage of money.
- God is big enough to handle any challenge that comes your way in 2015 "My strength is sufficient for you".
Need to stop listening to the doom and gloom and 'equality' coming out of Wall Street and the District of Corruption and get back to BELIEVING the Word of God. 'My God shall supply ALL your needs...'