Two articles you are going to want copies of:
- Catholic and Christian Churches, schools, hospitals etc. vs. Muslim.
- Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital
- Have you ever heard a Muslim orchestra
- Have you witnessed a Muslim Charity
- Have you seen Muslims shaking hands with a Muslim Girl Scout
- Ever seen a Muslim Candy Striper
- Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?
IN GOD WE TRUST!
Listen to the story of a Christian Dr. in Africa and how God answered the prayer of a 10 yr old orphan girl.
After I sing "This Could Be The Dawning of That Day" we will begin a study in Proverbs 3.
Prov. 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In ALL THY WAYS acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Vs. 1 - 2 "My son, forget not my law' but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and PEACE, shall they add to thee."
God will NOT lead you to make one decision one day concerning your finances, career, job, relationship or anything else and lead you to make the opposite decision the next day. If you have peace one day about making a decision, the 'devourer', Satan, will DISRUPT your thinking the next day. God is not the author of CONFUSION, Satan is!. When God gives you PEACE, don't let Satan, family, Financial advisor or anybody else change your mind. God doesn't conduct business that way.
"Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you, RESIST the devil and he will flee from you".
Tune in to get the rest of the story and then follow along with me as we go through Proverbs 3.
Don't forget to go to my website www.roncaskey.com and view the Motivational Musings 10 minute video that go up every Sunday at 1:05 PM. Motivational, Inspirational, and Scriptural videos to help you get through the week. Pass them on.