Prosperity, Joy, and Pleasure, and good things go together (in the Bible anyway) | Bible Views Radio Show for April 26th, 2015
Articles to request:
- Pennies – Why do Angels drop these in our path?
- The Bible and Politics – Jesus said ‘goats on the left and sheep on the right’ (hey, don’t shoot the messenger)
Bible Study: Prosperity, Joy, and Pleasure, and good things go together (in the Bible anyway)
- Psalm 105:3 ‘Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s’
- Isaiah 1:19 ‘If ye be willing and obedient; ye shall eat the good of the land.’
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you cannot have good things that make life easier or more fun – ‘Let God be true and every man a liar’
- Luke 6:38 ‘Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom’ – NOW IN THIS LIFETIME! If you are in a position to receive, men are going to give to you.
- Malachi 3:10 ‘Bring (don’t send – BRING) ye all the tithes into the storehouse (CHURCH)…and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, (not United Way!) if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.’ That is super abundance!
- Proverbs 3:9-10 ‘Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with PLENTY, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.’ Plenty still means Plenty and full barns still mean full barns.
- Proverbs 8:21 ‘That I may cause those that love me to INHERIT SUBSTANCE; and I will FILL their TREASURES.’ He doesn’t say you will earn substance, He says you will INHERIT substance. BUT you need to be in a position to INHERIT substance and to have your TREASURES filled by Almighty God!